In compliance with the health and safety at work act of Northern Ireland Maghera Agri Show & Country Fayre has produced a Safety Policy Document a copy of which is available in the Show secretary’s office.
- Responsibility is placed on all Exhibitors, Stallholders, and the General Public for their own safety and that of others who have reason to be Present at the event.
- Exhibitors and all others participating in the event should acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the show and follow instructions and guidance given by representatives of the show.
- All participants must endeavour to comply with rules laid down by the show.
- This is to ensure the safe and healthy working conditions for all the Exhibitors, show officials and the General Public.
- By submitting an entry/exhibit in any of the detailed classes, the Person is agreeing to accept and comply with the shows Health & Safety regulations.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to handle or be in charge of any large animal.
- Named Show Safety Officers will be on duty on the showground on the day and will be carrying identification badges.
- Safety Officers instructions must be observed and followed at all times.
- Health & Safety is paramount, observe officials and enjoy your day.